Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Denim Crush Sneak Peek and Chance To Win

I have a new kit and template pack releasing Friday. It's called Denim Crush - for all those crushes in your life - men, jeans, and caffeine...:)



I'm giving away 2 kit/template combos. One here on my blog and one here at dst. For a chance to win on my blog just leave a little comment telling me who or what your crush is and I'll use random.org to choose a winner when the new release is announced Friday. Speaking of announcements, I have a couple of awesome ladies that are going to start helping me with blog posts so there will be lots more fun giveaways!

And...for one more little tease, check out these pretty pages:
by Tiffany (Using Squared Templates)


by Missy

3 comments:

  1. I have a crush on spring right now. Lovin every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thank for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i'm rebecca. 2 of my favorite things are the color BLUE and JEANS! lol!!!
    thanks for the chac:)

    ReplyDelete