Friday, December 11, 2015

For the Love of Dance Kit Release and UWMA Freebie

I took my first dance class at 30 years old.  I have my precious, dance obsessed 5-year-old to thank.  Our family had never been talented at anything musically, but after a year of prancing around the house on her tiptoes, I finally looked into a class for my tiny dancer.  At the same small studio, 6 months later, I took a summer class, so that I could finally dance at weddings with my husband like I wasn't a middle schooler swaying arms length apart. I still have no talent for dance - no rhythm, no grace, but I loved that class!  I wanted a kit to scrap my daughter's passion, but also something that was inspired by my new found love of dance, and "For the Love of Dance" was born.  It is for anyone who loves to dance - even if only in their living room.  Inspired by passion and movement and imperfections, the kit is on sale this week for 20% off.




and grab "Until We Meet Again" for 50% off with code: uwma50
Until We Meet Again coordinating pocket cards FREEBIE!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment